Oil of Oregano Wild Oil of Oregano is an edible medicinal grade essential oil that is grown from a wild species of oregano especially in the Mediterranean. There are a multitude of conditions that Oil of Oregano treats, but the most famous use is its ability to kill infections in the body. Most organisms cannot [...]
Sugar (sucrose) is a carbohydrate that occurs naturally in EVERY fruit and EVERY vegetable. It occurs in the greatest quantities in sugar cane. Please do not confuse sucrose with sucralose. Just one extra syllable makes a food into a poison. Read labels closely, if sucralose is anywhere on it – avoid it at all costs [...]
In our fast paced lives we often look for a quick nutritional snack or meal replacement. Protein bars have exploded on the market and fill isles at health food stores and have even cropped up at regular food stores within the past few years. Reading labels can be tricky so I’ll give you some tips as you choose the best one for you. Look at the protein source and amount. Most protein bars use whey (dairy) and/or soy. Other types are derived from rice. Look at the type of sweetener used.
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Many Uses December 7, 2010
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) August 11, 2009
- Get Sexy! August 3, 2010
- Miracle Noodles! June 13, 2012
- BHRT: Fear vs. Reality October 29, 2012
- Melatonin Dosing and Uses April 20, 2010
- Are You Losing This With Age? May 8, 2013
- Wheat Belly – Fad or Fact? March 5, 2013
- Non-Hormonal Contraception February 25, 2013
- Vitamin D: How Much is Enough? February 25, 2013
- Green Coffee Beans — Magic? February 25, 2013
- Can a Heart Break? February 14, 2013
- Dr. Ramsey: When people are under the treatment of specialists...
- April: I forgot to mention the reason why I'm taking Met...
- Dr. Ramsey: There are so many things that help reduce choleste...
- Ali Adnan: I have high cholesterol..what is the best way to r...
- Dr. Ramsey: I agree. Stop all supplements including chlorophyl...
- Dorothy: I'm having surgery in one week. Is it safe to co...
Follow Us On Facebook
From Dr. Ramsey’s Store
Follow @drramsey on Twitter