Hypothyroidism is missed more than 80% of the time in medicine — because of how it is diagnosed. Prior to 1975, hypothyroidism (low thyroid function) was diagnosed by symptoms. The three top symptoms are fatigue, depression and pain. In 1975, a blood test was discovered that measured a certain hormone in the blood. It is [...]
There a lot of chronic viruses that people live with – some with symptoms and some without. Why do some people express symptoms when others don’t? The health of the host is the determining factor. There are many types of chronic viruses that can be latent or active. Most common ones are Herpes I and II, Herpes Zoster (Shingles), Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), or one of the two viruses that cause Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Cytomegalovirus (CMV) or Epstein – Barr virus (EBV). We can only develop Shingles if we have stress. Herpes outbreaks occur when we are stressed.
Trillions of dollars are spent on over the counter as well as prescription drugs for sinus health from colds and flu’s to allergies to bacterial infections. There is a lot we can to do strengthen our sinus health to prevent the need for so many suppressive medications and here are a few. First and foremost, sinus congestion is related to gut inflammation.
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Many Uses December 7, 2010
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) August 11, 2009
- Get Sexy! August 3, 2010
- Miracle Noodles! June 13, 2012
- BHRT: Fear vs. Reality October 29, 2012
- Melatonin Dosing and Uses April 20, 2010
- Are You Losing This With Age? May 8, 2013
- Wheat Belly – Fad or Fact? March 5, 2013
- Non-Hormonal Contraception February 25, 2013
- Vitamin D: How Much is Enough? February 25, 2013
- Green Coffee Beans — Magic? February 25, 2013
- Can a Heart Break? February 14, 2013
- Dr. Ramsey: When people are under the treatment of specialists...
- April: I forgot to mention the reason why I'm taking Met...
- Dr. Ramsey: There are so many things that help reduce choleste...
- Ali Adnan: I have high cholesterol..what is the best way to r...
- Dr. Ramsey: I agree. Stop all supplements including chlorophyl...
- Dorothy: I'm having surgery in one week. Is it safe to co...
Follow Us On Facebook
From Dr. Ramsey’s Store
Follow @drramsey on Twitter