We could not survive without salt. Our existence depends upon salt. At the same time we become very sick with salt.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and the most deficient. Most Americans have a magnesium deficiency, claims the World Health Organization. From the year 1900 to 2000 the average magnesium intake has dropped by 50%. The reason for this is that magnesium in foods is destroyed by processing. Magnesium is predominant in leafy greens and seeds.
Skin is our sensor, shield, and communicator as well as a reflection of external beauty. The skin is made up of three layers called the epidermis, the dermis, and the hypodermis. The epidermis is the top layer of the skin, creating a barrier between our inner and outer worlds. It is very thin (thinner than paper) but tough. The dermis is the second layer and is a much thicker containing the collagen that creates the flexibility and strength and firmness of youthful skin.
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Many Uses December 7, 2010
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) August 11, 2009
- Get Sexy! August 3, 2010
- Miracle Noodles! June 13, 2012
- BHRT: Fear vs. Reality October 29, 2012
- Melatonin Dosing and Uses April 20, 2010
- Are You Losing This With Age? May 8, 2013
- Wheat Belly – Fad or Fact? March 5, 2013
- Non-Hormonal Contraception February 25, 2013
- Vitamin D: How Much is Enough? February 25, 2013
- Green Coffee Beans — Magic? February 25, 2013
- Can a Heart Break? February 14, 2013
- Dr. Ramsey: When people are under the treatment of specialists...
- April: I forgot to mention the reason why I'm taking Met...
- Dr. Ramsey: There are so many things that help reduce choleste...
- Ali Adnan: I have high cholesterol..what is the best way to r...
- Dr. Ramsey: I agree. Stop all supplements including chlorophyl...
- Dorothy: I'm having surgery in one week. Is it safe to co...
Follow Us On Facebook
From Dr. Ramsey’s Store
Follow @drramsey on Twitter