Women of all ages can get urinary tract infections. If young girls before they engage in intercourse are having more than one urinary tract per year they should see their doctor to make sure there isn’t a structural problem. The organism responsible for over 90% of urinary tract infections is E. coli. This is a natural bacteria that lives in our digestive tract.
Do you know your blood type? If so you are ready to begin the process of personalized nutrition, exercise and supplementation. If you do not know your blood type you can donate blood or have your doctor order it. Look at the different possibilities of blood types with this chart.
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Many Uses December 7, 2010
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) August 11, 2009
- Get Sexy! August 3, 2010
- Miracle Noodles! June 13, 2012
- BHRT: Fear vs. Reality October 29, 2012
- Melatonin Dosing and Uses April 20, 2010
- Are You Losing This With Age? May 8, 2013
- Wheat Belly – Fad or Fact? March 5, 2013
- Non-Hormonal Contraception February 25, 2013
- Vitamin D: How Much is Enough? February 25, 2013
- Green Coffee Beans — Magic? February 25, 2013
- Can a Heart Break? February 14, 2013
- Dr. Ramsey: When people are under the treatment of specialists...
- April: I forgot to mention the reason why I'm taking Met...
- Dr. Ramsey: There are so many things that help reduce choleste...
- Ali Adnan: I have high cholesterol..what is the best way to r...
- Dr. Ramsey: I agree. Stop all supplements including chlorophyl...
- Dorothy: I'm having surgery in one week. Is it safe to co...
Follow Us On Facebook
From Dr. Ramsey’s Store
Follow @drramsey on Twitter