There are many different types of food, but to use it as our medicine we need to get the most effective nutrients and the least amount of calories to have an impact on our health.
Whooping Cough is the common name for Pertussis. The bacterium that causes Whooping Cough is called Bordetella pertussis. It colonizes in the lung epithelial cells. The bacterium contains a cytotoxin that paralyzes the hair like structures along the windpipe that are responsible for sweeping the bacteria out. Whooping Cough paralyzes the windpipe, preventing the ability to cough up and eliminate the organism.
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Many Uses December 7, 2010
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) August 11, 2009
- Get Sexy! August 3, 2010
- Miracle Noodles! June 13, 2012
- Beautiful Skin February 4, 2010
- BHRT: Fear vs. Reality October 29, 2012
- Arthritis: Awareness, Prevention & Healing! May 29, 2013
- Are You Losing This With Age? May 8, 2013
- Wheat Belly – Fad or Fact? March 5, 2013
- Non-Hormonal Contraception February 25, 2013
- Vitamin D: How Much is Enough? February 25, 2013
- Green Coffee Beans — Magic? February 25, 2013
- Dr. Ramsey: When people are under the treatment of specialists...
- April: I forgot to mention the reason why I'm taking Met...
- Dr. Ramsey: There are so many things that help reduce choleste...
- Ali Adnan: I have high cholesterol..what is the best way to r...
- Dr. Ramsey: I agree. Stop all supplements including chlorophyl...
- Dorothy: I'm having surgery in one week. Is it safe to co...
Follow Us On Facebook
From Dr. Ramsey’s Store
Follow @drramsey on Twitter