If the media has you confused about hormone replacement therapy, you’re not alone. The hormone replacement story confuses you because the results of studies on synthetic hormones are not favorable. These studies are on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) not on BHRT(Biologically Identical Hormone Therapy).
Dr. Ramsey to appear on The Suzanne Show, Lifetime TV Dr. Theresa Ramsey, Top Doc Naturopath, Author, and practicing Physician specializing in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy is selected as referral physician for ForeverHealth.com. Spokesperson Suzanne Somers states, “after interviewing many doctors
In my opinion, October should be known as Breast Health Awareness Month as it carries a lighter more preventive feeling than Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Here I’ll be sharing 5 things we can do to reduce our risk of breast cancer. The umbrella that these 5 steps fall under is the umbrella of self-honor.
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Many Uses December 7, 2010
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) August 11, 2009
- Get Sexy! August 3, 2010
- Miracle Noodles! June 13, 2012
- BHRT: Fear vs. Reality October 29, 2012
- Melatonin Dosing and Uses April 20, 2010
- Are You Losing This With Age? May 8, 2013
- Wheat Belly – Fad or Fact? March 5, 2013
- Non-Hormonal Contraception February 25, 2013
- Vitamin D: How Much is Enough? February 25, 2013
- Green Coffee Beans — Magic? February 25, 2013
- Can a Heart Break? February 14, 2013
- Dr. Ramsey: When people are under the treatment of specialists...
- April: I forgot to mention the reason why I'm taking Met...
- Dr. Ramsey: There are so many things that help reduce choleste...
- Ali Adnan: I have high cholesterol..what is the best way to r...
- Dr. Ramsey: I agree. Stop all supplements including chlorophyl...
- Dorothy: I'm having surgery in one week. Is it safe to co...
Follow Us On Facebook
From Dr. Ramsey’s Store
Follow @drramsey on Twitter