The same reason that Diaphragms quickly dropped from favor is the same reason they are coming back as popular use. Women want to take more control of their bodies with the least amount of chemicals, synthetic hormones and procedures. I used to have to educate women about this method and now they are coming to me, requesting it. What a switch!
Vitamin D is known as the ‘Sunshine Vitamin’ because our body produces Vitamin D in response to sunlight. We can also obtain vitamin D from fish liver (cod liver oil was the way grandma got it in us) and egg yolks. Although we know how to get it, about 75% of the population is Vitamin D deficient simply because our need outweighs our intake.
Green coffee beans or seeds contain the highest concentration of chlorogenic acid in the plant kingdom, which is a strong antioxidant and proponents say contributes to weight loss among other touted benefits. Today, the newly heralded weight loss product on the market is the Green Coffee Bean Extract or GCA, which stands for Green Coffee Antioxidant.
Outside of the million cases of heart disease per year, a newer diagnosis surfaced in 1991 initially in Japan. The condition called Broken Heart Syndrome (BHS), did not gain recognition in the US until 2004. BHS is not true heart disease as it occurs as a result of a stressful event. The mind – heart connection is so powerful that we can actually experience the identical symptoms and attributes of a heart attack with the onset of any one of these highly emotional life-traumas, surprises or losses bring.
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Many Uses December 7, 2010
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) August 11, 2009
- Get Sexy! August 3, 2010
- Miracle Noodles! June 13, 2012
- BHRT: Fear vs. Reality October 29, 2012
- Melatonin Dosing and Uses April 20, 2010
- Are You Losing This With Age? May 8, 2013
- Wheat Belly – Fad or Fact? March 5, 2013
- Non-Hormonal Contraception February 25, 2013
- Vitamin D: How Much is Enough? February 25, 2013
- Green Coffee Beans — Magic? February 25, 2013
- Can a Heart Break? February 14, 2013
- Dr. Ramsey: When people are under the treatment of specialists...
- April: I forgot to mention the reason why I'm taking Met...
- Dr. Ramsey: There are so many things that help reduce choleste...
- Ali Adnan: I have high cholesterol..what is the best way to r...
- Dr. Ramsey: I agree. Stop all supplements including chlorophyl...
- Dorothy: I'm having surgery in one week. Is it safe to co...
Follow Us On Facebook
From Dr. Ramsey’s Store
Follow @drramsey on Twitter