Dr. Ramsey to appear on The Suzanne Show, Lifetime TV Dr. Theresa Ramsey, Top Doc Naturopath, Author, and practicing Physician specializing in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy is selected as referral physician for ForeverHealth.com. Spokesperson Suzanne Somers states, “after interviewing many doctors
For a long time, Dr. Ramsey has been in direct opposition of a “rapid” weight loss program as it has been linked to “unhealthy” weight loss. Thanks to a patient that Dr. Ramsey has a lot of respect for
Taking Hormone Replacement Therapy is a personal journey for women. As younger generations begin to age, we are becoming a society of people who do not accept a suboptimal quality of life. The desire to enhance our life experience as we age, along with public awareness regarding Hormone Replacement Therapy statistics, have led most women [...]
No doubt that as we age, both men and women, will notice that we can’t just eat what we want and maintain our optimal weight. There is a big difference between the metabolism of a child and that of an adult, and there is a difference between the metabolism of a man and a woman. [...]
For the second consecutive year, in the April, 2011 issue of Phoenix Magazine, Theresa Ramsey, NMD has been voted on by her peers as one of the “Top Docs”.
We all desire and deserve to feel sexy as we age –– why not do it safely and create benefits in more ways than just one? The million dollar question from women is “how can I improve my sex drive”? The million dollar question from men is “how can I improve my sexual performance”? There are some very simple steps you can take and in a very short time, the benefits are yours.
Following these 5 steps may help you avoid diabetes, now one of the most common chronic diseases.
The aging process, as we all observe, is one of slow deterioration. By replacing lost hormones, cellular metabolism is enhanced.
Chlorophyll is a natural substance in plants that allows them to absorb light from the sun and convert it into energy. It provides the green color of grasses, leaves and vegetables. In human blood cells, hemoglobin carries oxygen to tissues. Hemoglobin and chlorophyll are similar structures except that the center of hemoglobin is iron and the center of chlorophyll is magnesium.
The main rumble in this discussion is that it erupted from a number/cost effectiveness perspective only, yet it has spurred many emotional discussions.
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Many Uses December 7, 2010
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) August 11, 2009
- Chlorophyll – Easy, Inexpensive, Tasty and Healthy March 16, 2010
- Get Sexy! August 3, 2010
- Miracle Noodles! June 13, 2012
- Melatonin Dosing and Uses April 20, 2010
- Recipe for the Flu Season November 14, 2013
- Fatigue, Pain – Try Chlorophyll! October 30, 2013
- How to Cook an Egg October 23, 2013
- Your Digestive System! October 8, 2013
- The Facts & Science Behind Hormone Replacement Therapy: Why BHRT Should Be First Line of Medicine! September 27, 2013
- Gratitude: Your Health On Emotions September 26, 2013
- Dr. Ramsey: It has minerals in it with the 2 most important be...
- Dr. Ramsey: There are no studies that say it increases hemoglo...
- Madeline: Do you know if taking this will help to raise hemo...
- Marianne Kleminski: What healing properties does maple syrup have in i...
- Dr. Ramsey: Absolutely – yes. No reason to wonder anymore, i...
- Dr. Ramsey: No. Wait until afterwards. ~ Dr. Ramsey...