Many people think that finding and buying the best fat burners is just a waste of time and money when all you need is the self-discipline to exercise and eat a proper diet. Although you can indeed lose weight by exercising and eating right, some people can have a difficult time losing weight by doing these alone.
According to the survey conducted by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) for the 2013 to 2014 data, over 1 in 3 adults were overweight. Over 1 in 3 adults were obese, and approximately 1 in 13 adults were suffering from extreme obesity.
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, from 2015 to 2016, 39.8 percent of adults whose ages were 20-year-old and above were obese, and 71.6 percent are overweight adults.
For some people, they need extra help to boost the positive effects of exercise and proper diet. Here are some of the best fat burners that I chose that have positive feedback from users.
Best Fat Burning Supplements
Many shady food supplements are claiming to be beneficial and safe but will bombard their users with harmful side effects.
However, PhenQ’s company is transparent about its whereabouts. Wolfson Berg Limited created the PhenQ, and you can find it on Madison Avenue in New York City.
Although PhenQ is new in the market, it is proud to say that it has helped more than 190,000 customers who wanted to lose weight and burn fat.
It boasts on combining the benefits of multiple weight loss supplements with its dieting formula to help us achieve that slim figure.
It elevates mood, enhances energy levels, suppresses appetite, burns fat, and inhibits the production of fat
How It Works
PhenQ contains the necessary ingredients for losing weight. These are capsicum extract, calcium carbonate, L-carnitine tartrate, nopal, chromium picolinate, A-lacy reset, and more.
A-lacy reset is a set of a formula created by the Nutraceuticals that contains cysteine and alpha-lipoic acid that is an antioxidant ingredient present in foods like broccoli and spinach.
The alpha-lipoic acid proves useful in weight loss at a short-term rate, while cysteine reduces hunger, thus, reducing food intake.
The piperine increases the degree of absorption of the botanical compounds nutrients.
The chromium picolinate is a trace mineral that plays a role in the storage and metabolism of fat, carbohydrates, and proteins in the human body.
It also contains caffeine that plays a role in weight loss, according to the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
Capsimax is another ingredient that has a chemical called capsaicinoids that contribute to the better management of weight.
- Offers 60-day money-back guarantee
- Approved by GMP and FDA
- Contains the necessary nutrients for weight loss
- Ships worldwide
- Combination of multiple weight loss advantages
- No required prescription
- Exclusively available on the PhenQ website
- Unavailable data on ingredients’ amount
- A few negative effects
2. Instant Knockout
The manufacturer of the Instant Knockout, Roar Ambition, is proud to present that this product is now available for ordinary people. The company previously developed this product for athletes like the MMA fighters and boxers who needed to meet deadlines to reach their weight requirements.
Famous MMA fighters such as John Dodson and Diego Sanchez used this product. The latter got rid of the 25 pounds of his weight because of the Instant Knockout.
The Instant Knockout formula contains 10 powerful natural ingredients that are effective for burning fat. According to the company, this product can suppress appetite and increase the body’s metabolic rate.
How It Works
Ten ingredients make up the Instant Knockout. These are the cayenne pepper, green tea extract, glucomannan, caffeine, zinc, piperine, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, green coffee bean, and more.
The Instant Knockout works in three ways.
First, it suppresses appetite. It inhibits the urge to eat in-between meals or any other times of the day. It also reduces our cravings, which makes us eat less.
Second, it increases the metabolic rate that burns fats at a fast pace. It inhibits the storage of new fats by burning them through fast metabolism. Moreover, this product keeps body fats burning even when we are asleep.
Last, it contains stimulants that make us feel energized to do various tasks.
- Suppresses appetite
- Comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee
- No known side effects
- Promo of free shipping worldwide for buying more than two bottles
- All-natural ingredients
- Burns fat while the body is at rest
- High levels of caffeine
- May disrupt sleep if taken a few hours before turning in
- The money-back-guarantee comes with the condition of having a minimum order of supply of three months
- Exclusively available on the website
- Requires consuming four times a day
- Contains gelatin
Ultimate Life Ltd manufactured the LeanBean for women because they are more prone to emotional eating and cravings than men, and their body carries more fat.
The company claims to help burn fat to achieve our body goal. It is proud that its products contain all-natural ingredients that do not only help in weight loss but also helps boost energy.
The company boasts that this product contains glucomannan, an EFSA clinically-approved appetite suppressant.
Bree Kleintop is a model and an ex-surfer who used this product.
The Instant Knockout contains 10 natural ingredients that boost the burning fat process without causing harmful side effects.
How It Works
The LeanBean works in three ways.
First, it suppresses cravings. This product contains ingredients that curb sugar cravings, which make us eat less, thus, fewer calories for us. These ingredients are raspberry ketones, Garcinia Cambogia, glucomannan, and cayenne pepper.
Second, it prevents body imbalances. These imbalances refer to the toxins remaining in the body due to poor food choices, which can gain fat and weight.
The ingredients responsible for this result are vitamin B and green tea.
Last, it boosts body metabolism. Fast metabolism burns calories at a rapid rate. It is possible because LeanBean contains turmeric and cayenne pepper that stimulate the body’s metabolism.
It also contains chromium picolinate that stabilizes the glucose level of the body.
- Comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Ingredients hold a proven record of efficacy for burning fats
- Developed specifically for women
- No known side effects
- Suited for vegetarians
- The money-back-guarantee only available for those who bought three bottles
- Needs four times a day intake
- Exclusively available on their website
What Is A Fat Burner?
According to the Journal of Obesity Reviews, fat burners are nutrition supplements that increase energy burn-out, fat metabolism, weight loss, fat absorption impairment, and fat oxidation.
It commonly contains ingredients that improve fat metabolism. These ingredients are L-carnitine, conjugated linoleic acid, chromium, Yohimbe, raspberry ketones, glucomannan, forskolin, green tea extract, and caffeine.
Many people feel skeptical about the use of fat burners because of the detrimental effects caused by some unregulated and unsafe supplements.
However, if you happen to get your hands into the clinically approved and safe fat burners available, you see that they work.
It does work as long as you set a realistic goal for your body and set a realistic expectation to the capacity of a fat burner
The problem with others is that they set unrealistic goals and expectations. They believe that by buying and taking in the best fat burners in the market, they can lose a tremendous amount of weight, such as 10 pounds in a week. What they do not know is that we can only lose one to three pounds per week with the help of fat burners, and that is only possible if we are healthy.
Moreover, fat burners are ineffective on their own. They only work when combined with proper diet and exercise. Also, we should adequately consume them and not entirely depending on them. According to Dr. Krissy Kendall, thermogenic fat burners work effectively for weight loss, but it increases body tolerance if used frequently.
It is ideal to use fat burners in a cycle to avoid our body getting used to it. Fat burners will not be as much effective when our body becomes accustomed to it.
By using a metaphor, fat burners work like a targeting aid when your goal is to lose fat, and the healthy diet is the rifle, and exercise is the ammunition.
For Which Ingredients In Fat Burners You Should Look For?
Different fat burners in the market can contain several ingredients. Some of them might even include those that are not a part of these lists.
Here are the ingredients that you should look for in the best fat burners.
Cayenne Pepper Extract
Green Coffee Bean
Although it can be an ideal ingredient in fat burners, some people are sensitive to it. If you are one of them, you can choose a fat burner that is still effective but does not contain caffeine.
What Are The Fat Burners Benefits?
Clinically approved fat burners are highly beneficial. The thermogenic fat burners prove that they can help users to lose weight by speeding up metabolism.
Aside from weight loss, fat burners give a boost in energy and increase the benefits of proper diet and exercise.
Moreover, it helps people reach their body goals and achieve a healthy lifestyle by suppressing cravings that urge people to eat unhealthy foods.
Who Should Buy Fat Burners?
Everyone can benefit from fat burners. It is most advisable for those people struggling with weight problems. Examples of these people are those who are suffering from obesity, overweight, and slow metabolism.
Fat burners are especially beneficial for those who struggle to lose weight even with proper diet and exercise.
Are There Any Side Effects You Should Be Worried About?
First of all, be cautious of your choice. What you see on the news and read in the newspaper about people dying because of fat burners can be real.
It is easy nowadays for selfish, profit-driven individuals to manufacture and sell ‘health supplements’ and fat burners without going through the FDA. Therefore, it is easy for those individuals to fool everyone that their products are effective.
To eliminate the possibility of getting our hands into these products, we should do our research and look for warning signs. After all, we do not want to suffer detrimental health problems, harmful side effects, and death because of the toxic fat burners.
If we happen to buy safe fat burners, we can still suffer from a few side effects, but they are not as detrimental as the shady ones.
Among these side effects is the increase in tolerance, when our body becomes immune to the ingredients of the fat burner.
Some products contain ingredients that can increase the stress hormone, causing us to feel anxious.
Because of the caffeine content of most fat burners, it might cause us difficulty in sleeping. Some users suffer from an upset stomach after taking in a few capsules of a fat burner.
Even if our fat burner contains all the best ingredients in the world, we should not rely on it alone. Exercise and proper diet are still a necessary part of the weight loss process. Do not expect to achieve good results when we are a couch potato.
Moreover, it is crucial to find the best fat burners backed with clinical studies, research, and approval. They should also contain the ingredients proven that can aid weight loss.
- Goldstein, David J. “Beneficial health effects of modest weight loss.” International journal of obesity and related metabolic disorders: journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 16.6 (1992): 397-415. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/1322866
- Jeukendrup, A. E., and R. Randell. “Fat burners: nutrition supplements that increase fat metabolism.” Obesity reviews 12.10 (2011): 841-851. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00908.x
- Cangiano, Carlo, et al. “Eating behavior and adherence to dietary prescriptions in obese adult subjects treated with 5-hydroxytryptophan.” The American journal of clinical nutrition 56.5 (1992): 863-867. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/56/5/863/4715513
- Cronin, Joseph R. “The Chili Pepper’s Pungent Principle: Capsaicin Delivers Diverse Health Benefits.” Alternative & Complementary Therapies 8.2 (2002): 110-113. https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/10762800252909865?journalCode=act
- Vinson, Joe A., Bryan R. Burnham, and Mysore V. Nagendran. “Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, linear dose, crossover study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a green coffee bean extract in overweight subjects.” Diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity: targets and therapy 5 (2012): 21. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3267522/
- Wang, Lili, Xianjun Meng, and Fengqing Zhang. “Raspberry ketone protects rats fed high-fat diets against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.” Journal of medicinal food 15.5 (2012): 495-503. https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/jmf.2011.1717
- Westerterp‐Plantenga, Margriet S., Manuela PGM Lejeune, and Eva MR Kovacs. “Body weight loss and weight maintenance in relation to habitual caffeine intake and green tea supplementation.” Obesity research 13.7 (2005): 1195-1204. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1038/oby.2005.142