What Are The Instant Knockout Ingredients?
Instant Knockout fat burning supplement is formulated using ten powerful and natural ingredients that have been scientifically selected because of their benefits.
Cayenne Pepper Seeds
Green Tea Extract
Green Coffee Bean
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- GTF Chromium
Our Thoughts On The Instant Knockout Formula
The Instant Knockout formula looks ultra-powerful. And as advertised, the ingredients used to formulate the supplement is exhaustively researched and selected based on its benefits. All the ingredients of the Instant Knockout have varied properties and benefits, but they all work towards the same goal, which is to help burn fat in the body much faster.
Is Instant Knockout Safe To Use?
Instant Knockout only used hand-picked natural ingredients, making it entirely safe for men and women. However, it is also important to take only the recommended dosage, which is four capsules of Instant Knockout per day, to be on the safe side.
And while you can take Instant Knockout with other supplements, taking it with other caffeine-containing ones or other stimulants are not recommended.
How Does Instant Knockout Works?
There are three basic functions that Instant Knockout does to help speed up the fat-burning process in the body.
First, it boosts the body’s metabolic rate. Having a slow metabolism, it takes a lot more time to burn fats stored in the body. The ingredients of Instant Knockout increase the body’s natural metabolism, making sure that fats are burned much faster, and even when the body is at rest.
Second, the supplement curbs cravings. Constant snacking and eating increase weight and cause more stored fat. With the suppressed hunger cravings that Instant Knockout can provide, it allows less amount of eating in between meals.
Lastly, Instant Knockout boosts energy levels, which is essential in keeping an active lifestyle. The stimulants in the supplements also help keep the body energized throughout the day.
What Are The Benefits Of Instant Knockout?
Instant Knockout guarantees the following benefits:
- Burn unwanted and stubborn fat
- Control appetite and suppress cravings
- Get a toned and firm body
- Increased libido
- Sustained energy to stay active and present
- Confidence boost for getting the dream body
What Are The Instant Knockout Reviews And Complaints?
Users have a lot of good things to say about Instant Knockout.
Here are some of the reviews from those who have tried the supplement.
Travis Lord, 27, from the USA, said:
“You have nothing to lose from this decision except that extra bit of fat”
… about Instant Knockout on the official website.
Courtney Moores, 32, from Canada also said:
“I definitely couldn’t have gotten over the plateau without that extra kick given by Instant Knockout. My diet and workout regimen didn’t change; the only thing that did was adding the Instant Knockout and is just what my body needed”
…after losing 29lbs using the supplement.
Melissa Speer said on Amazon:
“Not a big believer in fat burners, but this one is one I recommend!”
Maz commented on the official website saying:
“I will admit the first couple of days I was on such a high it was hard to sleep. I eventually got used to it and continued with my weight training.”
This effect is a side effect of the caffeine in the supplement, but also, according to her, it has stabilized eventually after continuing with the workouts.
Where To Buy Instant Knockout And How Much Does It Cost?
Instant Knockout can be bought through their official website www.instantknockout.com. They accept payments using major credit cards like MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Amazon Pay and PayPal payments are also accepted.
The supplement is offered in three packages:
It is advisable to purchase this product from its official website for a guaranteed original product, safe transactions, and massive discounts on certain packages.
Does Instant Knockout Cause Any Side Effects?
According to Instant Knockout manufacturers, all the ingredients in the supplement are natural and don’t have any adverse side effects.
However, since it contains caffeine, it is strongly advised not to take it together with caffeine-containing supplements or stimulants.
Kevin from the USA said,
“I would say Instant Knockout gave me the most energy throughout the day, without feeling the jitters like the other products and giving me enough energy to workout at the end of my day.”
But in some cases, like Sharon Addison, she reported experiencing hives. According to her, it might have been a result of a secret ingredient in the product as she researched it before purchasing.
“Upon taking the first recommended dose, I broke out in hives. I tried it again the next day and again broke out. I have always taken the ingredients included in this product–so this led me to believe that there is an element unknown included in this product.”
How To Take Instant Knockout For The Best Results?
It is important to take no more than the recommended dosage of Instant Knockout, which is four capsules per day and can be taken in the morning before breakfast, before lunch, or before dinner.
It is also recommended that when taking the supplement in the afternoon, it should be around five hours before bedtime to avoid any interruptions in sleeping patterns.
Who Should Use And Who Shouldn’t Use Instant Knockout?
After it was advertised for use in the general public and with backing from professional athletes, Instant Knockout has made a significant name in the fitness world. It can be taken by anyone who is looking for a fat burning supplement to take for a trim and toned body.
Both men and women over 18 years old can use it. However, it is not recommended for any expectant woman. It is also advised to talk with a physician first before taking Instant Knockout, especially for those with pre-existing conditions and medications.
Pros And Cons
Instant Knockout is a top-rated fat burner formulated with ten powerful and natural fat burning ingredients, which have been an increasingly popular option for MMA fighters and professional boxers. But not only is it formulated for men, but it can help women lose some weight as well.
Overall, Instant Knockout is a cutting-edge supplement that melts away stubborn fat, leaving users shredded, sexy, and ripped. Combined with exercise and a healthy diet, Instant Knockout can deliver everyone’s dream body.
- Goldstein, David J. “Beneficial health effects of modest weight loss.” International journal of obesity and related metabolic disorders: journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 16.6 (1992): 397-415. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/1322866
- Jeukendrup, A. E., and R. Randell. “Fat burners: nutrition supplements that increase fat metabolism.” Obesity reviews 12.10 (2011): 841-851. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00908.x
- Cronin, Joseph R. “The Chili Pepper’s Pungent Principle: Capsaicin Delivers Diverse Health Benefits.” Alternative & Complementary Therapies 8.2 (2002): 110-113. https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/10762800252909865?journalCode=act
- Jurgens, Tannis M., et al. “Green tea for weight loss and weight maintenance in overweight or obese adults.” Cochrane database of systematic reviews 12 (2012). https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD008650.pub2/abstract
- Walsh, David E., Vazgen Yaghoubian, and Ali Behforooz. “Effect of glucomannan on obese patients: a clinical study.” Int J Obes 8.4 (1984): 289-93. https://www.lipozene.com/documents/Effect_of_Glucomannan_on_Obese_Patients.pdf
- Vinson, Joe A., Bryan R. Burnham, and Mysore V. Nagendran. “Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, linear dose, crossover study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a green coffee bean extract in overweight subjects.” Diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity: targets and therapy 5 (2012): 21. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3267522/