What Are The Prime Male Ingredients?
The Prime Male contains 12 natural ingredients, including:
Korean Red Ginseng
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin K2
- D – Aspartic Acid (DAA)
Our Thoughts On The Prime Male Formula
The most appealing factor of this supplement is that it only uses natural ingredients. As you can notice, there are no synthetic ingredients listed in the label. Also, the quantity for each ingredient is enough and does not cause adverse effects on the body.
Hence, you can assure that taking this supplement responsibly will not lead you to a series of side effects in the long run.
Is Prime Male Safe To Use?
This product is meticulously formulated to ensure the safety of the men who are taking the product. Following the manufacturer’s dosage of one capsule four times a day per day, rest assured that you can suppress the side effects of the supplement and help your body to adjust quickly to the supplements.
How Does Prime Male Works?
The Prime Male testosterone booster works as an anabolic steroid. It works by boosting your reproductive organs and promoting the secondary sexual features. This testosterone booster also helps in regulating your sex drive, so to improve your libido even when you’re aged past 30.
Men over 30s have been experiencing a gradual decline of their testosterone level. As a result, their libido drops. The Prime Male is formulated to help these men achieve their youthful drive. When taken appropriately, it can boost the testosterone production in the male body.
What Are The Benefits Of Prime Male?
According to the manufacturer, the Prime Male testosterone-boosting supplement can give you the following benefits:
- It boosts your sex drive
- It helps to improve your cognitive function
- It improves your mood
- It brings back the glow of your skin
- It improves prostate health
- It helps in strengthening the bones
- It elevates your libido
- It improves your erectile function
- It increases your sexual endurance
- It helps in weight loss
- It enhances the production of lean mass
What Are The Prime Male Reviews And Complaints?
Both the Prime Male supplement official website and amazon have received hundreds of reviews from their customers. To give you a glimpse of the product’s effects, here are some of the reviews:
One of the testimonies from the website is written by Moses, from the USA, saying:
“You have to put in the work if you want to grow, and Prime Male ensures that your hard work is not in vain.”
Charles from the United States also left a testimony at the website:
“I have been using this amazing product for about three months. I am very proud to say that I feel great. I now have the energy, libido, and focus level that I was lacking. My last blood work showed that my testosterone levels have now risen to 476, which is technically in the normal range.”
Vivek from India, also says:
“Prime male is helping me achieve my goals that I have increased my endurance during work out, and I see significant changes in my physique. Even my love handles are fading now.”
Where To Buy Prime Male And How Much Does It Cost?
You can buy the Prime Male supplement from their official website www.primemale.com. Other than that, there are no other stores that you can buy the supplement from.
Hence, you should be careful about buying from other sellers, especially when sold at a low price. There are fake products from online retailers that you should avoid as poses a serious threat to your health when ingested.
As for the cost, it will depend on the package that you choose and your budget. There are 4 packages available.
Also, the manufacturer offers a money-back guarantee for customers who have purchased supplements worth $207.
You have up to three months to decide if you are satisfied with the product or not. If you are not satisfied, you can ask for a refund of your money and return all used and unused products. However, the manufacturer will have to take an admin fee of $32 and for the shipping cost for this transaction.
The returns, when proven unsatisfactory, can be made within a month for customers residing in the USA and 14 days for customers from other countries.
Also, keep in mind that the manufacturer will only accept sealed and unopened products. You are the one to pay for the handling and shipping costs.
Does Prime Male Cause Any Side Effects?
Just like other supplements, when the Prime Male is taken irresponsibly, there are side effects, including the following: upset stomach, headaches, mood swings, and diarrhea.
Hence, it is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s dosage in taking the Prime Male supplement to avoid side effects. It is recommended to take the supplement always with a full stomach.
Also, before taking the supplement, make sure to consult your doctor and ask for an advice. This is vital, especially if you are allergic to some ingredients, as it can pose a serious threat to your health.
Since the Prime Male makes use of gelatins, it is not an ideal choice for vegans and vegetarians.
How To Take Prime Male For The Best Results?
There are 120 capsules in a single bottle of Prime Male supplement. Each capsule is 750mg.
According to the manufacturer, you need to take one capsule for only four times a day. It should be taken with a full stomach; otherwise, you will risk an upset stomach.
To help your body adjust, you can take one after having your breakfast, after eating lunch, after having your snack in the afternoon, and another one after having your dinner.
Who Should Use And Who Shouldn’t Use Prime Male?
The Prime Male supplement is formulated with men over their 30s in mind. It only works best if the one taking it is over their 30s and have passed their testosterone peak. They are the target customers of this product.
However, men who are under the age of 30, women, and expecting mothers are strictly not allowed to take this product. Even if there is no prescription required to buy this supplement, it is best to consult your doctor before taking it.
Pros And Cons
This all-natural testosterone boosting supplement will help bring back your youthful energy. Combined with proper exercise and diet, you can do anything you want even as you age.
This supplement is highly recommended to men who are over their 30s, so they may have support as they grow older.
Encapsulated with natural ingredients, this supplement supports aging and allows you to maintain a healthy, toned body in the long run.
In this Prime Male review, you have seen a closer look at the product’s ingredients and how it works on your body. Thanks to the money-back guarantee, you can order with confidence and give it a try to see if it works for you!
- Brown, Gregory A., Matthew Vukovich, and Douglas S. King. “Testosterone prohormone supplements.” Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 38.8 (2006): 1451-1461. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Doug_King2/publication/6899296_Testosterone_Prohormone_Supplements/links/5a7345bc0f7e9b20d48fdb16/Testosterone-Prohormone-Supplements.pdf
- Gruenewald, David A., and Alvin M. Matsumoto. “Testosterone supplementation therapy for older men: potential benefits and risks.” Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 51.1 (2003): 101-115. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1034/j.1601-5215.2002.51018.x[
- Mauras, Nelly, et al. “Testosterone deficiency in young men: marked alterations in whole body protein kinetics, strength, and adiposity.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 83.6 (1998): 1886-1892. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/83/6/1886/2865200
- Marier, J. R. “Magnesium content of the food supply in the modern-day world.” Magnesium 5.1 (1986): 1-8. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/3515057
- Hong, Bumsik, et al. “A double-blind crossover study evaluating the efficacy of Korean red ginseng in patients with erectile dysfunction: a preliminary report.” The Journal of urology 168.5 (2002): 2070-2073. https://www.auajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1016/S0022-5347%2805%2964298-X
- Nahata, A., and V. K. Dixit. “Ameliorative effects of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) on testosterone‐induced prostatic hyperplasia in rats.” Andrologia 44 (2012): 396-409. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01197.x