What Are The Testogen Ingredients?
The Testogen formula contains a wide array of well-researched ingredients. Here are some of its important ingredients and their uses in terms of boosting testosterone levels in men.
Panax Ginseng Root
Tribulus Terrestris Fruit Extract
Nettle Leaf Extract
- Vitamin B6
- Fenugreek Extract
- Vitamin K1
- Vitamin D
Our Thoughts On The Testogen Formula
The Testogen formula looks pretty impressive to us. The ingredients are all-natural and are well-researched. They were chosen for their proven and science-backed benefits towards increasing male testosterone levels.
Overall, combining all these powerful and effective ingredients makes a wonderfully potent testosterone booster pill for men.
Is Testogen Safe To Use?
The ingredients used to formulate Testogen supplements have been under thorough and countless clinical trials to ensure its safety and effectiveness.
Taking Testogen as a testosterone boosting supplement is safe, given that the recommended dosage per day of the product is followed. It is composed of all-natural ingredients and, therefore, will not cause any adverse effects. However, it is recommended to check the ingredients of the supplement before using to know if there are possible allergic reactions.
How Does Testogen Works?
Testosterone levels and production in the body lowers with age. The decrease in testosterone levels happens even rapidly when a person is under too much stress and can often result in low libido, fatigue, depression, foggy brain, and body fat accumulation.
But with the 11 carefully selected and proven ingredients in the Testogen formula, it promises to reverse things around in several ways.
Boost focus and concentration
Testogen helps with focus and performance, whether that is for playing sports or completing projects at work.
Increase stamina and strength
Testogen helps improve stamina and overall strength by boosting testosterone production that makes up lean muscle mass.
Remove irritability and fatigue
The formulation of this testosterone boosting supplement makes users feel good about themselves as well as boosting a more positive mood and shedding stress.
Testogen helps improve energy levels to do what needs to be done, whether that is at work or staying in shape and getting rid of the stubborn body fat.
Testogen also helps keep users at the top of their game.
What Are The Benefits Of Testogen?
Increasing testosterone production is an essential way of building a leaner muscle mass for men, as well as boosting their weight-loss potential, increasing libido, and strength. For this reason, supplements exist to help improve the overall quality of life for men.
The Testogen formulation guarantees the following benefits:
- Improved overall physical and mental health
- Higher testosterone production
- Leaner, firmer, and toned muscles
- Increased libido
- Focused mind
- Less irritability
- Less fatigue and faster recovery time for the body
What Are The Testogen Reviews And Complaints?
Previous and existing users rave about Testogen and its benefits.
Chris wrote this on Amazon:
“Hello. I’m a 35-year-old male. Recently, I’ve noticed decreased energy levels, decreased libido, and overall lower energy. I read many positive reviews about Testogen online, so I figured I would try it. I’m on my third day, and I’ll tell you what: This stuff is amazing.”
Zakk also said this about the product:
“Also noticed just feeling slightly more aggressive in the gym. I’d say for ripoff test boosters, this one definitely at the very least will give you pleasing libido enhancement.”
Meanwhile, Josh said this about Testogen in a comment in Amazon:
“Looked into the product a bit, read up on it, gave it a try. The first bottle worked great! Well enough to get you to buy a second bottle. The second one came to a complete flop. Idk what was in it, but it’s not what’s advertised. “
Where To Buy Testogen And How Much Does It Cost?
Testogen supplements are only available for purchase online through their official website www.testogen.com. They accept payments made using all major credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard. They also accept payments via PayPal.
The manufacturer also offers free shipping worldwide, regardless of the number of bottles purchased.
Testogen is offered in three packages, as outlined in their website.
As a bonus, the manufacturer also offers a free subscription to its newsletter with Tips and Tricks and five of its Training and Nutrition guides.
Does Testogen Cause Any Side Effects?
Testogen, as a testosterone boosting supplement, is completely safe, with no known side effects or serious contraindications, and doesn’t require a prescription.
However, it is strictly recommended to follow the instructions and dosage when taking the product.
Kenny said this about Testogen in Amazon:
“I noticed an immediate difference the first time I took this. However, I’m someone who has naturally low testosterone levels, and I’ve had a lack of energy and libido. This product has made an impact, and I would highly recommend it! I’ll buy this product again.”
Phillip Campbell also said this about the product:
“I like the product. I’ve only noticed subtle changes as I’m not taking a full dose. I only do one tab a day. I didn’t notice anything at all until after my second week. Maybe that’s because of the dosage. No complaints.”
How To Take Testogen For The Best Results?
One bottle of Testogen contains a total of 120 capsules and is good for a month of consumption. As recommended, one should take four Testogen capsules per day, and not more than that for safety purposes.
For best results, the capsules should be taken in the morning, around 20 minutes before eating breakfast.
Who Should Use And Who Shouldn’t Use Testogen?
Testogen is intended for men who are looking for ways to increase their testosterone production, whether that is for health purposes only or for shedding weight and building a firmer and toner body.
This testosterone boosting supplements is, however, not recommended for people under 18 years old. For those who are beyond 60 years old, diagnosed with a serious health condition, or currently taking a prescription medication, it is recommended to consult a physician before trying to use Testogen supplements to ensure safety.
Pros And Cons
Testogen is regarded as one of the top testosterone boosting pills in the market, and it is easy to know why with the 11 well-researched and quality all-natural ingredients used to formulate the supplement. Because it is made 100% natural, it has no known adverse side effects.
It is marketed specifically for men who are looking for ways to boost their overall stamina, strength, energy, focus, and libido. Overall, the Testogen formula has a lot of potentials, and we recommend it.
- Brown, Gregory A., Matthew Vukovich, and Douglas S. King. “Testosterone prohormone supplements.” Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 38.8 (2006): 1451-1461. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Doug_King2/publication/6899296_Testosterone_Prohormone_Supplements/links/5a7345bc0f7e9b20d48fdb16/Testosterone-Prohormone-Supplements.pdf
- Gruenewald, David A., and Alvin M. Matsumoto. “Testosterone supplementation therapy for older men: potential benefits and risks.” Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 51.1 (2003): 101-115. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1034/j.1601-5215.2002.51018.x[
- Mauras, Nelly, et al. “Testosterone deficiency in young men: marked alterations in whole body protein kinetics, strength, and adiposity.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 83.6 (1998): 1886-1892. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/83/6/1886/2865200
- Netter, A., K. Nahoul, and R. Hartoma. “Effect of zinc administration on plasma testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and sperm count.” Archives of andrology 7.1 (1981): 69-73. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S089990079680058X
- McBain, C. J., and M. L. Mayer. “N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptor structure and function.” Physiological reviews 74.3 (1994): 723-760. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.19220.127.116.113
- Antonio, Jose, et al. “The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males.” International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 10.2 (2000): 208-215. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Conrad_Earnest/publication/12458040_The_Effects_of_Tribulus_Terrestris_on_Body_Composition_and_Exercise_Performance_in_Resistance-Trained_Males/links/55d5d10908ae9d659488e743.pdf